We appreciate that there are numerous property rental and management companies available for the Landlord of today, which is why we sell ourselves on honesty and the highest level of personal service.
Our company is run by the same two Directors, who set up Home From Home in 1988, and we guarantee that any client will only deal with one of the Directors at all times. Most Landlords feel far more comfortable and reassured that the person they speak with one day, will still be there the next !
Any Landlord will be offered specialist advice on all aspect of property rental and management, with advice ranging from the expected property income to the current property rental legislation.
Our services can be tailor made to a client’s particular need, with some clients opting for straightforward introduction, whilst others take advantage of our first rate management service.
Our services include:
- Initial inspection of the property
- Advice given on how to maximise the rental income for the property
- Preparation of marketing details for the property
- Guaranteed prominent marketing of the property on leading national Internet property portals and of course, our prominent shop window and website
- Sourcing of a suitable tenant, and the taking up of references to establish the suitability of the tenant
- Carrying out the required 'Right To Rent' checks
- Preparation of all Tenancy Agreements and Notices and assuring the correct signing of all documents
- Transfer of all utility accounts that are the responsibility of the Tenant
- Setting up of standing order or direct debit, for the payment of future rental payments
- Arranging a gas safety certificate for any property with gas central heating and /or gas appliances
- Arranging for an Energy Performance certificate
- Support for all clients during the duration of the Tenancy, dealing with all matters ranging from utility bill enquiries, rental payment enquiries to neighbour problems. We believe our many years in the forefront of the property rental market makes us the leading specialist agent for property rentals
- Advice available to all clients on any aspect of property rental and management, including up to date information on the ever changing requirements placed on the modern Landlord, such as Tenancy Deposit Protection, HMO’s, Non Resident Landlord requirements and safety certificates
Our first rate management services include all of the above together with:
- The preparation of a professional inventory at the start of the Tenancy, to include digital images, check in and check outs, meter readings etc
- Collection of rent on the due dates, with same day electronic payments to Landlords to any nominated account, upon clearance of the rental payment
- Preparation of monthly rental statements, which can be posted or sent electronically to anywhere in the world
- Regular property inspections throughout the Tenancy to ensure the required upkeep of the property and to give piece of mind to our clients
- The day to day dealing with the Tenants enquiries, and dealing with any required maintenance or repairs. Home From Home will not carry out any works without notifying the Landlord first, unless in case of emergency or the Landlord is not contactable
- Arranging the protection of the Tenant’s deposit required under current legislation
- Any Landlord placing their property under our management, will benefit from our efficient marketing program, which will virtually guarantee maximum occupancy throughout the year, giving our Landlords the maximum income.
- All of our Landlords benefit from our years of experience in the property rental and management business. Sometimes things do not go to plan, or a problem may arise, that requires handling in just the right way for the problem to be overcome. With our many years of experience, we feel that we are able to deal with any problem that arises, as there is virtually nothing that we have not come across.
- In the unlikely event of things not going to plan and a Tenant requires Evicting form a property, we will prepare all the required notices and Court Forms, including instruction of bailiffs and locksmith, and submit to the County Court as required. This service is included in our management charge (Solicitor’s make high charges), although we do reserve the right to make a charge if we are required to attend Court
To All Landlords:
Due to over a quarter a century of successful property rentals, we urgently require property in all areas, especially:
* Edgware * Stanmore * Burnt Oak * Queensbury * Canons Park * Colindale * Elstree * Radlett * Bushey * Harrow * Pinner * Northwood * Ruislip * Kingsbury * Hatch End * Wembley * Preston Road * Hendon *Colindale * Finchley * North Harrow * South Harrow * Rayners Lane * Eastcote * Woodside Park * Whetsone * Golders Green *